Easy high protein tuna salad that can effortlessly be made in bulk for the week.
Healthy Tuna Salad[print-me do_not_print=".emoji"]
- Yield: Makes 4 servings
- Cook Time:
This easy to assemble snack will leave your tastebuds singing! Salty, sweet, crunchy, and high in protein just like it like it!
- 4 cans of light albacore tuna in water – I’m in love with Wild Planet Albacore, you can find it in bulk at Costco.
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries -no added sugars
- 1/2 cup salt free pistachios nutmeats
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt – in place of mayonnaise 😉
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- chopped celery – serving size to your liking
- Drain Tuna
- Measure and put all ingredients into a large mixing bowl, stir well and divide into 4 servings. Done!
Macro count // 4 Servings per batch
Carbs – 24g
Protein – 38g
Fat – 15g
If you are logging this recipe into MyFitnessPal, I have entered the entire recipe already for our convenience. You can find it by searching "Nicole Darabi’s Healthy Tuna Salad".
THE INSIDE JOB: containers to use, how long it lasts, how much to prep, mistakes not to make, how to add custom flavor….etc.
- If you want to add more carbs to this meal try some crunchy brown rice crackers or rice cakes but be sure to look at the serving size on the package.
- To add more fat throw in a few more pistachios
Remember, it’s YOU vs. YOU!
Follow Nicole Darabi on Instagram and show me what recipes you are making from my blog! Use the hashtag #nicoledarabirecipes so that I can see what you are making in your kitchen!